Madison House, Inc.
Madison House Inc. seeks an experienced full time Executive Assistant in Boulder, CO.
This position will directly assist the founder and one of the owners of the company. This person
will be instrumental in coordinating matters relating to business development within the music
industry and is responsible for the productivity and organization of the Executive Team. This job
will be filled by someone with confidence, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to accurately
prioritize multiple projects with a proactive approach.
- Day to day assisting with booking and management of entertainment clients
- Overseeing correspondence
- Maintaining calendars
- Coordinating meetings and calls
- Extensive web research
- Travel coordination/booking
- Data entry/Paperwork/Admin
- Editing content in newsletters and websites
- Enhance productivity and organization for Executive
Candidate should possess the following experience and other qualifications prior to applying.
- Must have several years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Genuinely energetic, reliable, and versatile
- Apple computer wiz (proficiency in all basic applications and troubleshooting)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven problem solver (must know how to find answers independently)
- Extremely organized (personally and professionally)
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- Understand the workings of a global business with international clients
- Strong administration skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Professional and courteous email communications
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Must be able to multi-task in your sleep
- Must be able to think outside the box and make things happen
- Excel at reading situations and people and anticipating needs
- Must have personal experience with social media
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications.
Full Time w/ several hours being outside “typical” business hours + some weekends/travel
Health/Dental coverage after 90 days and 401 K options after 12 months
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation + company wide vacation days
Up to one-month training. Trial period to start immediately upon hiring.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Professional Recommendation
- Please be ready to share specifics on how you are organized, forward thinking, and impressive.
We look forward to hearing from you.