At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who set trends instead of following them. People who have taste and are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re on the search for a Web Developer who fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
We’d like someone who loves being on the cutting edge of digital and can carry his/her own when talking about technology. You live, eat and breathe web development. You’re not afraid of learning and you relish the opportunity to build something new every day. You love your computer more than your mom and you get bored working on the same thing, day in and day out.
If this is you, we’re perfect for each other. We’ll aim to teach you everything you didn’t learn in school – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. Plus, you’ll be working on building the digital presence for big-name brands.
We’re mainly interested in the PHP field, but have plenty of development to go around.
You must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have experience working with technical, design and editorial teams. We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us and, in turn, our clients, well-oiled machines.
• 2+ years of experience creating dynamic websites/applications
• MySQL experience
• Full LAMP and LEMP stack experience needed
• Knowledge and experience with API development
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving, time management and communications skills
• Experience with creating responsive websites
• Drupal 7 experience a plus
• Wordpress experience a plus
• Skills in other technologies like Ruby on Rails and Node.js a plus
Skills and Abilities
• Agile methodologies and experience
• Strong communications skills: presentation, written and listening
• Extremely well organized and works efficiently
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
• Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
Please email resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Web Developer." Hurry, we need you now.