At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who set trends instead of following them. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a Digital Producer who fits the bill to help us serve our global base of clients.
Responsibilities include all front-end related tasks, with insight into usability and interactive functionality a must. You must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have experience working with technical, design and editorial teams. You should have basic knowledge of HTML/flash programming and experience with programs such as Photoshop and InDesign. Being on the cutting edge of digital and can carrying your own when talking about the backend is critical.
Responsible for maintaining each project’s time schedule and budgeting resources internally. Coordination with contract vendors on development of new assets and ensuring accurate delivery of assets is key. In addition, you'll coordinate with team members on asset availability for assigned projects, obtaining current information on asset delivery and product accuracy. Production management of digital ad banners, ensuring delivery of assets on time and within budget, is also part of your role.
• 2 years experience in Internet or related media/marketing
• Knowledge of digital advertising models – Flash Banners / Rich Media Banners / Video Pre-Roll / Email / Static
• Experience in ad trafficking using DoubleClick
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, Keynote and CS6
•Knowledge of HTML and Flash programming
• Spanish speaking is a major plus
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communications skills: Presentation, written and listening
• Extremely well organized and works efficiently
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
• Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
• Highly competitive
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and we'll be in touch. Be ready to work hard (but not too hard) with likable people and clients in an energetic company blazing forward.