At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who set trends instead of following them. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for an Account Coordinator that fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative group needs before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand-in-hand with the Account Director — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us and, in turn, our clients well-oiled machines.
Ideally, you’ll have:
• 2-5 years of account/project management experience
• Ability to drive internal delivery teams to produce cutting edge work
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop and drive project schedules
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to support Account Director in their role
• A hunger to move upward
• Integrated marketing experience
• Website development, email marketing and online media experience
• Marketing, advertising or interactive agency background
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.