SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager
Leading digital agency is looking for a seasoned and dynamic SEO Account Manager who can execute, manage and optimize client campaigns. The account manager will work on a dedicated client team and will be responsible for managing the strategic components of integrated SEM campaigns.
Candidates must have 2+ years of experience with paid search (PPC) marketing. Experience with SEO is a major plus. Google certifications preferred.
• Create, manage, and analyze paid and organic search campaigns across multiple search engines to ensure goals are met
• Responsible for tactical management of paid search campaigns
• Serve as the primary subject matter expert for paid search on dedicated team
• Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs
• Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
• 2+ years’ experience with PPC
• Google Adwords / Adwords Editor experience
• In-depth knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables)
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Familiarity with SEO
• Enthusiasm for the digital marketing industry
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
• Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam – Qualified Individual
• Google Search Advertising Advanced Exam – Qualified Individual
• Agency experience / multiple client management environment
• Experience with performance (conversion) based PPC optimization
• Experience with Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines / distribution
• Experience with link building
• Experience with SEO keyword research
Compensation: salary; commensurate with experience
Benefits: health, dental and bragging rights for working at an awesome company!
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “SEO Account Manager” in the subject line.