Digital Project Manager
Location3 Media is looking for an experienced and dynamic Digital Project Manager to join our Client Services team.
Please include cover letter and LinkedIn profile. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
Plan, manage, and coordinate digital campaign execution for high priority clients. Manage all areas of client communication, task delegation, scheduling, and timeline management. Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle and continuously work on process improvement.
The position reports to the Director of the Project Management Office.
• Cross-departmental leadership role responsible for the delivery of large digital media projects in the areas of Paid Search, Analytics, Local Listings, Social Media, SEO, Display, and website development.
• Manages and leads ALL aspects of multiple digital, creative, and internal projects.
• Provides recommendations to management regarding solutions to project risks, constraints and issues.
• Establishes deadlines, supervises project resources on project, delegates responsibilities, manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
• Assists in the development of and maintains all project documentation per project management best practices including but not limited to: project charters, project plans, work breakdown structures, issue lists, status reports, historical data, lessons learned, training plans, requirements, and change control documents.
• Assists in the development and implementation of project management processes.
• Adheres to agreed upon strategies and client brand guidelines.
• Owns the project schedule, ensures compliance by managing internal and external resources.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing related field from a four-year college or university.
• Must have project management training and/or certification on cross functional teams and with external clients.
• Demonstrated initiative -- has a take charge and get things done attitude.
• Ability to adapt quickly in an ever changing, fast paced, high-demand climate, preferably in the digital media arena.
• 4+ years demonstrated success managing multiple project budgets, timelines and resources in the digital space with a wide range of scope.
• Strong technical acumen, demonstrated understanding of Web and related technologies, including the digital, creative, and mobile space.
• Diplomacy, creative problem solving, ability to manage client & agency expectations
• Impeccable organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow through
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
• Workamajig experience a huge plus
Compensation: salary; commensurate with experience
Benefits: health, dental and bragging rights for working at an awesome company!
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Digital Project Manager” in the subject line. Please include LinkedIn profile. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered