Location3 is a digital marketing partner built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and multi-unit retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 80+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
The Digital Producer will maintain, strengthen, and grow relationships with key clients through management of medium to large projects, excellent and constant communication and exceptional planning and organization. The Producer is responsible for leading and managing the efforts of cross-functional teams to effectively deliver upon contracted deliverables and client expectations.
Furthermore, the Producer is responsible for leading the development of projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget, and at the highest level of quality. The Producer reports to the Director of Digital.
• The Producer plans, schedules and controls project activities toward defined scope and objectives, applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
• Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets. Encourage constant improvement in strategic growth and profitability.
• Early involvement, assisting sales with gathering requirements, documenting statements of work, creating estimates and timelines.
• Develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets and specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
• Closely monitor budgets, establish project plans and processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues.
• Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
• Creating detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, and wireframes.
• Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
• Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions.
• Actively own and be accountable for supporting client relationships, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing.
• Pro-actively grow client relationships by understanding and being sensitive to all aspects of their business, pro-actively determine needs to propose appropriate solutions and new projects that fit within their budgets.
• Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
• Manage Digital Traffic Coordinators and assist Project Managers on other accounts; provide mentoring, training and best practices recommendations.
• Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the digital space.
• A Bachelor's degree and at least four (4) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space. Agency experience required.
• At least three (3) years of experience in a client services / account management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
• Experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects.
• Strong understanding of digital technologies.
• Agile Project Management experience a plus.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
• Stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate
• Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts.
• Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT, and MS Project a must.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player.
• Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences.
• Have a sense of humor, be outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, and possess common sense.
• Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Producer” in the title. In your cover letter, let us know what you really dig about the digital space, and where you hope to be, professionally, in 3-5 years. In your resume, please provide links to projects you have worked on.