Digital Art Director (Mid to Senior Web Designer/Developer)
The Web Designer/ Developer will be primarily responsible for producing and maintaining websites and content management systems for our clients, as well as developing display and social creative, mobile solutions and more. You must be able to handle the full life cycle of a project from concept to completion (site architecture and wireframing, design, development and deployment). The ability to bring ideas to the table that improve the user experience and meet the client goals for the website is a must. This position reports to the Creative Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years experience with web design and development (HTML, PHP, CSS and JQuery required)
- CMS experience, specifically with Wordpress above and beyond the standard setup. You must have a working knowledge of using Custom Post Types and Taxonomies, Custom Fields and SQL Queries. You'll need to hit the ground running on projects with complexity, so this is a requirement.
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization, and the ability to produce websites that meet SEO standards including meta, h1s, microformatting/ schema, robots.txt, 301 redirects and so forth.
- Experience successfully developing responsive sites.
- Firm grasp of web and usability standards.
- Experience translating wireframes into design comps (Photoshop) and design comps into functional websites.
- Working knowledge of browser capabilities and their design limitations, and the ability to cross-browser troubleshoot.
- Ability to follow creative direction and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet deadlines effectively and efficiently.
A Huge Plus:
- In addition to the above, iOS and/or AndroidOS experience will get you in the door.
- Flash/ Actionscript experience, as we develop display campaigns for our clients.
- Knowledge of Twitter bootstrap
Location3 Media is an industry leading, award-winning digital marketing agency with emphases on search marketing, creative, local, mobile and social strategies. For over a decade, we've been raising awareness online for our clients and building lasting relationships with their consumers.
Please send resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.