At Little, we are storytellers. Brands are our subjects. Design is our voice. We believe ideas come from everyone, everywhere. In fact, at Little, everyone within our agency walls is a designer in their own right.
We have a need for an Account Director to join our growing, smart, talented, tightly knit team – and we hope it’s you. If you’re passionate about ideas, creativity, innovation and collaboration, and you have a proven record in branding and creative, we want you to work with us.
You will be responsible for providing leadership for one or more of our clients’ brands, managing client relationships, business development and overall financial health.
What we would like to see in you:
• 9-10 years proven experience in account management of marketing communications, with a minimum of two solid years doing Account Director-level work
• Ability to talk in depth about your proven experience managing renowned national brands. Retail experience is a bonus, but not a requirement.
• Industry experience required (design, PR, advertising, interactive, etc), including a deep understanding of marketing communications planning
• A leader with powerful communication skills
• Passion for growing our clients’ brands and developing our strong, authentic relationships with them
• Naturally flexible and thoughtful partner who thrives in a collaborative environment
• Ability to skillfully handle all facets of assigned accounts’ financial management
• A true partner who respects, understands and values what each member of our team brings to the table
• At your core – a devotion to creativity and its process, and a deep appreciation for design
• Proud holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
If this sounds like you and your experience, let us meet you. Perks include a highly creative, collaborative and fun atmosphere, a competitive salary, paid parking and great benefits.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Account Director.” Emails will not be accepted without all requested elements.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer.