LENA Research Foundation
LENA Research Foundation (LRF), a 501(c)(3) social entrepreneurial organization, located in Boulder, Colorado, has developed amazing patented technology that is making a difference for children in the US and around the world. We provide advanced technology and programs to accelerate the language development of children birth to five and close achievement gaps.
LRF is growing and expanding our team. We are looking for a marketing coordinator who can help take LRF to the next level. If you yearn for something that is exciting every day because you are making a difference, then this may be for you.
LENA Research Foundation’s Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will:
• Manage the implementation of the Foundation’s marketing and communication strategy
• Manage the development, production, supply and version control of promotional materials and associated collateral
• Develop and drive brand design standards, including assorted office-suite templates, across the organization
• Central point of contact for press releases and coordinate and respond to media inquiries, tapping into appropriate internal expertise as appropriate
• Develop, compile, and maintain talking points and other messaging
• Generate, maintain and update website content, including social media elements, newsletters, email blasts, and press releases
• Provide event support for conferences and trade shows, including the planning and execution of the biannual International LENA Conference
• Conduct market research to support financial modeling and go-to-market strategy development
We are looking for someone currently residing within the greater Boulder/Denver metro area with:
• Buy-in to the LRF mission
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to prioritize projects and determine when guidance is needed to resolve scheduling conflicts
• Capable of planning projects in advance to meet stringent deadlines
• Consistently strong attention to detail
• Driven team player motivated to take responsibility and to make a difference
• High skill level across the entire Microsoft Office suite and preferably Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism or similar
• 2 years or more of relevant experience
• Desired experience and/or skill with the following: design (both print and web), website management, international business
Salary Range: $50-75K, depending on experience
We offer an excellent benefit package. Email your cover letter and resume in confidence to MktCoorego@LENAFoundation.org.
Email your cover letter and resume in confidence to MktCoorego@LENAFoundation.org.