Layer Cake Creative
Social Media Empire Builder
If you have a stellar social media portfolio, a super attitude, and excitement about plugging into the uniquely “hands-on” creative flow that powers a small agency – let’s talk.
Layer Cake Creative is a steadily growing marketing agency, and we’re ready to add a multi-faceted team member with the creative ideas, talent, and drive to help us direct and build our social media and online service areas. You will need to wear multiple hats and pitch in on multiple projects. In return, we offer a supportive environment and pretty amazing amount of creative freedom, an awesomely appreciative clientele, and the best group of coworker-collaborators you’ll ever have. Not to mention a really cool, spacious office located in the Santa Fe Art District of Denver.
In addition to strong social media campaign development and knowledge of analytics, the ideal candidate will also have good understanding of SEO best practices. Our ideal candidate is a talented writer with agency experience managing both internal and client social media campaigns. PR experience is a plus. You’ll also have a working knowledge of the spectrum of services we offer, as well as an enjoyment of marketing highly technical clients.
• 4-yr Bachelor's degree (ideally, in a related field)
• Adept at using a PC and relevant software including Adobe Creative Suite
Master Edition, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.; plus social media
scheduling and analytic tools
• Adept at navigating social media sites including Facebook, Linked In, etc.
• Agency experience (1-2 years) managing client social media campaigns
• Stellar writing skills
• Understanding of analytics, SEO, and PPC - experience a plus
• Excellent people skills: flexible personality open to input from clients and
• Strong work ethic and willingness to pitch in as needed
• Ability to work on multiple projects, for several clients, at once
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Marketing education, training, or experience a plus
• PR experience a plus
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Flexible schedule
• Management of internal social media channels and campaigns
• Social media campaign creation, development, implementation, and
analysis for clients
• Assistance with related project proposals and estimates as needed
• Assistance with related business development and sales
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation dependent on experience/skills
• 10 days Personal Time Off (PTO = vacation/sick time)
• 8 paid holidays
• Direct deposit
• Free parking
• Candidate must have own auto for client meetings and onsite work.
• This position does not include a relocation package.
• All candidates must be authorized to work in the US in a permanent full-time
Please send a brief cover letter, resume, portfolio / writing samples, and a list of three professional references to DJ@GoLayerCake.com, and put "Empire Builder" in the subject line.