Product Manager / Growth Hacker
Hi! We’re looking for the right person to join our team as Product Manager & Growth Hacker at Kindara, a funded early-stage startup based in Boulder, Colorado. We’re a small group of entrepreneurs, designers, doctors, women's health advocates and engineers committed to creating amazing health management products for women. Check us out at www.kindara.com
This is a full-time role based in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
We believe in doing something useful and leaving the world better than we found it. And we believe in moving quickly and getting things done.
Our guiding star is to empower women through a better understanding of their bodies. Our culture is one of collaboration and friendliness with an emphasis on finding good ideas and then working hard and smart to turn them into results. We like pushing the envelope and thinking different.
Our office is a converted house in downtown Boulder, just off Pearl Street. We take our shoes off and make ourselves at home. We have no official vacation policy and everyone has ownership in the company. We all contribute and win together.
From a product perspective we focus on making elegant, simple and useful products that we would (and do) use ourselves. We believe great products can change the world.
Who We’re Looking For
First, we’re looking for someone who is excited to be a part of the future of women's health. We think fertility and reproductive health are some of the most interesting and important issues of our time.
Second, we're looking for someone who wants to join a small team, and wear multiple hats to help us improve our products and grow as a company. We’re early stage so a “can-do” attitude and startup DNA is essential.
Third, you will have an analytical mind, an affinity for numbers, and experience creating and managing great consumer facing products. You will be skilled at thinking from the user’s perspective, mocking up UX & UI ideas for new features, and managing the creation of those features all the way through design, engineering, testing and launch.
Our team is small and in this role you will have ultimate responsibility for the customer experience, the product, and it's growth vector. This is a very big deal and prior demonstrated experience successfully managing and growing software products is essential. This is an opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers and designers to take an already good product and make it exceptional.
Joining our team will mean you receive a modest salary and equity in Kindara so you can share in the upside as the company grows.
* Take ultimate ownership of the product and devise a roadmap to achieve fast growth.
* Exhibit deep customer empathy to understand and manage the customer experience.
* Analyse product and user data to understand user motivations & behavior.
* Solicit and synthesize input and ideas from customers and the team.
* Set the product direction and development plan aimed at increasing engagement, retention and virality.
* Make wireframe mockups of new features, UI/UX ideas, and product improvements
* Work with our designer to turn mockups into prototype designs. Test and iterate prototype designs into final designs.
* Project manage execution of the product plan from mockups through to launch.
* Analyse user acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral data and devise and implement plans to improve these metrics.
* Devise and implement outward facing activities to support the growth of the product.
* Other tasks you identify as contributing to the growth of our user base or success of Kindara in general.
* Proven ability to make a product grow. Prior experience with software and/or mobile product management.
* Familiarity with agile development methods and concepts.
* Willingness to jump into this role and make things happen.
* Interest in, or experience studying behavioral psychology - you understand what makes people do stuff.
* Passion for mobile user experiences, and ability to mock-up compelling user interfaces.
* Excellent verbal and written English and strong communication skills.
* Ability to relate to engineers and designers to get stuff built quickly and effectively.
* Proven ability to ship product.
* Available to work out of our office in Boulder, CO.
Bonus Points if you
* Have mobile product launch experience.
* Are passionate about popularizing tools to help women.
* Have an unhealthy love for spreadsheets.
* Have a technical background
* Can code, design, write or otherwise make things.
If you’re intrigued and think you could be the person we’re looking for, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you.