Karsh Hagan is known for award-winning, national-quality creative balanced with strong strategic management and service that stresses results. We offer a great benefit package, which includes 401(k), health/dental/vision insurance, long- and short-term disability and life insurance. We’re proud of our clients, our work and our people!
Title: Account Manager
The ideal candidate would have 4+ years of recent advertising agency account service or project management experience. The candidate needs to possess excellent communication skills, have developed successful client relationships, and know how to lead and support creative and production teams. The candidate also needs to be organized, capable of scheduling, estimating and guiding multiple projects in multiple phases at once. Experience in B-to-B is preferred.
Specifically, this account manager will be expected to lead the creation and development of client initiatives and projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities include:
• Assess projects, create and maintain project plans, timelines and budget within planning software.
• Organize core teams’ relationships with schedules and budgets ensuring timely delivery of quality project.
• Communicate project plans and estimates solutions to agency clients.
• Ability to lead efficient team meetings
• Be a steward of the client’s brand, advocating for adherence to brand standards
• College degree required
• 4+ years experience managing agency accounts and/or marketing projects
• Demonstrated experience with scheduling software
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications
• Experience with video production a plus
• Experience with Webvantage and Basecamp a plus
• PM certification a plus