I/O Designs, LLC
Graphic Designer / Project Manager
I/O Designs, LLC is seeking a highly creative, self-motivated, organized and professional Graphic Designer/Project Manager. I/O Designs, LLC is committed to providing creative excellence to all projects in a timely manner. We are seeking a proactive team-player that has awesome design/branding and web skills, as well as an individual that can serve as a project manager.
• Organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work assignments maintaining strict deadlines
• Maintain fast-pace, quick turn times
• Create agency-quality work in cross-platform capabilities (to include print, web, branding, email marketing and more)
• Production work, revision and resizing to previously created work
• Archive, organize and manage files
• Print/vendor quotes and manage printing process
• Communicate with clients about project status, updates, etc
• Degree in graphic design or at least 2 years advanced professional experience
• Advanced skills using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with WordPress
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP coding is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organizational and time-management skills a must
• Strong communication skills
• Honest, passionate, hard worker
• Readily available within normal business hours (MDT)
• Proactive / problem solver
• You will be expected to work from your own home office, and travel within the Greater Denver Metro area as needed.
• You must have your own working computer
Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Message Subject: Full-Time Graphic Designer Applicant :: Your Name
2. Cover letter.
3. Detailed resume.
4. Salary requirements.
5. Link to online portfolio. Please do not send files larger than 5mb if attached in email.
6. Your location (Denver, Littleton, etc.)