Digital Media Designer
Intelligent Demand (ID) is a fast-growing integrated marketing agency with proven capabilities in strategic marketing, demand generation and content development. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue performance.
Headquartered in the historic Five Points neighborhood of Denver, Colorado, ID is a fun, flexible and fast-paced place to work. We’re building a new-model marketing agency. If you are a digital marketer who loves conversion, creativity, collaboration, and constant learning/teaching, then we want to talk with you.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
ID seeks a deeply creative, visual storyteller who will consult with clients and other members of the ID account team to create and execute visual requirements that support business, campaign and conversion goals. The candidate will need to be a smart, imaginative and experienced designer seeking a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
The Designer will work alongside other members of the ID team to create well-architected, compelling, creative solutions that meet the graphic design needs of our clients, their brands, their campaigns and their content.
This position currently reports to the Creative Director, takes daily direction from senior creative, and has no direct reports.
The Designer is responsible for the creation of visual designs, including typography, visual concepts, logo and icon design, and other elements to be used in web/digital, print and interactive channels. They effectively communicate and coordinate with ID creative, strategy, technology and client services to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical, campaign and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative design aspects of a project and have demonstrated understanding of modern marketing fundamentals.
• 3+ years of professional design experience working with corporate clients, preferably in high tech, healthcare, education, financial services and professional services industries.
• 2+ years of experience in the following areas: web/digital, print and interactive agency creative
• Accomplished user of current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
• Ability to translate client brand guidelines into fresh, effective marketing deliverables
• Proven ability to create superior, original designs that engage and convert
• Strong conceptual skills
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and ability to hand-code HTML and CSS is a big plus.
• Proven technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX. Experience designing HTML-based marketing emails.
• Knowledge of Web site structure, UX, information architecture and functionality best practices
• Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while producing creative, high quality work – on time and on budget.
• Fully capable of working independently across a variety of clients and industries.
• Participate in and occasionally lead team meetings, discussions and brainstorming sessions with the ID team and ID clients
• Solid understanding of client deliverables and how design directly serves those deliverables.
• Work with team members to adhere to and improve our internal production processes
• Here’s a tip: an informed opinion, a sense of humor and the ability to think strategically while delivering tactically will serve you very well at ID!
Send your resume, LinkedIn profile and portfolio or URLs to email@example.com. This is a contract-to-hire position. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.