The Integer Group
What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We’re looking for a Studio Designer in our Denver office. The successful candidate will have a unique blend of right-brain/left-brain dexterity by possessing both the knowledge and passion for design and technical production. This person is confident, able to assess projects while incorporating direction from multiple sources, and able to work in a fast-paced, open, team environment. To fill this role, you will need to be able to apply both a creative and a business solution with a tight deadline and specified budget. You need to have a keen eye for design as well as solid production skills.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand and follow creative/design brief—from any point in the process—to create production-ready art
• Be versatile and flexible, able to respond quickly and willing to shift gears
• Communicate with supervisor and team regularly and clearly about all matters of business importance
The ideal Studio Designer candidate must have 3–5 years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative facility. Must be able to understand and apply brand style guidelines across multiple elements.
Demonstrates excellent typography, composition, and layout skills
• Can work independently or with a team with little or much direction at any given time
• Digital file building knowledge is a plus!
• Is proactive and can be mindful of time and budget constraints
• Computer-literate with a high level of proficiency in entire CS line, Mac servers, printers, proofers, RIP
• Google Sketch-up is a plus
• Can take designs to completion and build art files correctly for reproduction
• Good fundamental production and printing knowledge
• Broad experience in multiple design disciplines/mediums
• Well-organized and able to juggle multiple projects
• BFA or equivalent in design preferred
Please apply online at jobs.integer.com and include a link or attachment of your work.