The Integer Group
Sr. Integrated Producer
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
The Integer Group is seeking a Senior Integrated Producer for leading Integer teams and clients through the production process with effective collaboration, problem solving, resourcefulness and careful attention to detail. They are responsible for supervising television, video, radio, photography and other content production projects from preliminary estimate through delivery and actualization. As a senior associate, they are expected to be a leader on our team and an effective partner to all of Integer’s teams and clients.
Additional Duties Include:
• Develops, oversees and executes production plans, budgets and schedules for video, TV, radio and other content production assignments
• Responsible for researching, contacting and bidding multiple vendors to find best production resources for each project
• Leads and collaborates with agency teams and clients throughout entire production process
• Tracks expenses and actualizes budgets to stay within estimate and/or present revised estimates for approval in a timely fashion
• Participates with ICP team to improve department processes and tools
• Contributes to Integer efforts by attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, offering suggestions and solutions, and providing follow-up on projects
• Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.
• Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university
• Minimum of eight years related experience and/or training; including four years as an Agency Producer
• Ability manage multiple complicated production assignments simultaneously
• Candidate must demonstrate location and studio production experience in a variety of production situations/assignments
• Strong post-production knowledge and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of SAG/AFTRA talent and SAG commercials contract
• Careful attention to details and thorough follow-through are a must
• Candidate must poses ability to work with accuracy and complete projects under pressure of deadline and budget
• Interpersonal skills are essential; ability to lead projects though effective communication and collaboration while maintaining a positive attitude
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to present information and respond to questions effectively before groups of clients or fellow employees
• Ability to provide accurate, up-to date production status reports
• Ability to travel and work overtime with little advance notice
• Computer proficiency including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and/or similar
Interested? Please apply online at jobs.integer.com to be considered.
Please apply online at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INTEGER&cws...