The Integer Group
Executive Creative Director
Are you ready to be an Executive Creative Director at an award-winning agency, working on major national brands? If so, look no further! Here is your chance to join a company that has been named a top 25 best medium-sized company to work for in the USA for each of the last seven years by the Great Place to Work Institute Inc. Integer Midwest, located in Des Moines, Iowa, is part of a dynamic global agency network with 23 offices across the globe. Did you know that Des Moines ranks #1 for the Best Cities for Families (Kiplinger 2012) and ranks #4 as Best Places for Business and Careers (Forbes 2012)? Des Moines offers all the big city amenities you’d expect without the excessive traffic, high costs of living, and overcrowding. Want more information? Check out this link: http://bit.ly/t6mSqP.
Here’s more information about the position:
As the agency’s most senior creative post, the Executive Creative Director is responsible for providing the creative management, organization and strategic direction necessary to inspire the best possible results for our associates and our clients’ businesses. Translation: We are looking for an inspiring and passionate leader who will take our Creative team to the next level. This position requires knowledge of shopper marketing/retail and branding experience in an agency environment. The Executive Creative Director has two main responsibilities: to serve as an Executive Committee Member and as the Creative department head.
The Executive Creative Director’s duties and responsibilities serving as an Executive Committee Member include:
• Participating in the development of agency plans and programs by advising, evaluating and assisting in moving these initiatives forward.
• Providing creative leadership on all new business efforts.
• Providing a strong voice for all needs of the Creative department.
• Building and maintaining working relationships with key clients.
• Overseeing development of department policies, programs and systems to support strategic direction and organizational objectives of the agency.
The Executive Creative Director’s duties and responsibilities serving as the Creative department head include:
• Defining and espousing the agency’s creative vision, philosophy and principles.
• Structuring the Creative department to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time with the right tools to succeed in their job.
• Instilling a passion for unselfish collaboration, trust and teamwork throughout the Creative department.
• Leading, developing, managing and nurturing all Creative staff.
• Providing problem analysis and problem resolution at both a Creative and organizational level.
• Staying on top of industry, creative and managerial trends so that the department is continually prepared to compete and win in the marketplace.
• Contributing to the strategic direction of all agency clients.
• Demonstrating a strong ability to present and sell creative internally and to clients.
• Managing all department funds and working closely with finance to forecast budgets.
Ready to accept this challenge? Here’s what it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 12+ years’ agency experience in increasingly responsible managerial roles.
• Demonstrated experience across a wide range of marketing channels including shopper marketing/retail and branding.
• Strong understanding of client business needs and how it applies to marketing strategy, objectives and creative deliverables.
• Strong articulation of a creative philosophy and the ability to share that philosophy throughout the organization.
• Skill at developing and delivering presentations.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, seeking assistance when necessary.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Supporting the company mission, vision and values.
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Please apply online at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INTEGER&cws...