The Integer Group
Creative Group Lead
What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for a Creative Group Lead with strong brand and direct response experience. This leadership position collaborates strongly with all members of their team to turn strategies into powerful, meaningful concepts and creative solutions. The passionate, accomplished leaders in this position are expected to balance three daily roles: creating, and managing.
• Creates response driven solutions — across all marketing channels — to help achieve our clients’ goals and objectives.
• Refine, test and optimize creative to deliver measurable ROI.
• Consistently develops creative ideas that are fresh, on-brand and strategically relevant.
• Acts as a brand steward who holds team members accountable to high creative standards.
• Provides strategic support for both creative and account service partners.
• Remains knowledgeable of industry trends; knows how & when to apply them to their creative solutions whenever appropriate.
• Collaborates with all creative associates and all agency partners to nurture great ideas
• Possesses the knowledge, skills and passion to teach others the art and science of our craft.
• Provides strategic and aesthetic oversight, encouragement and counsel.
• Inspires team members to excel in the discovery of fresh insight and innovation.
• Leads and participates in creative presentations, both internally and to clients.
• Manages growth of team members through employee performance evaluations, coaching and counseling.
This job requires:
• College degree or equivalent work experience with at least 12 yrs. agency experience.
• Previous managerial responsibilities in an agency or corporate environment.
• Demonstrated experience in producing effective marketing programs and executions.
• Effective interpersonal communicator with strong command of presentation and writing skills.
• Superior working knowledge of graphics-industry software, hardware, and production methods.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to respectfully offer suggestions and gracefully accept feedback, maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner in all situations; approachable.
• Ability to prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, seeking assistance when necessary.
Please apply online at jobs.integer.com.