Paid Search/SEM/PPC Specialist
Reports To Director of Paid Search
Inflow is searching for an experienced SEM/PPC specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in managing paid search campaigns, be data-driven and have a passion for implementing paid search strategies that help clients achieve their business goals.
In this position, you will be responsible for taking PPC projects from start to finish. As the main contact for your assigned client accounts, your day-to-day work will consist of PPC account optimization, client communications and management and providing analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement within the scope of each client's project.
• Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
• 1-3 years search engine marketing on Google and Bing.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and show strong attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to multitask and work within deadlines.
• Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Specific job assignments may include some or all of the following:
• Update client data as needed and plan and track project progress in accordance with company policies.
• Perform within budgeted hours and have a plan of how work will be accomplished within budget and on-time.
• Ensure use of the latest paid search tools and techniques for all clients.
• Contact clients monthly regarding results, things that could still be implemented by the client to achieve better results and to listen to client feedback.
• Work with other team members to find resolutions to client issues and implement better processes for completing work.
• Look for new opportunities with client to improve their PPC, SEO, etc. results.
• Integrate all other services provided by Inflow into their project management (SEO, Conversion Optimization, etc.).
• Immediately discuss client issues with management and provide suggested resolutions.
• Create new paid search campaigns, developing keyword lists and ad copy.
• Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns.
• Create campaign reports along with results analysis and recommendations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Advanced Knowledge in:
• PPC tools and techniques
• Project management principles and techniques
• Conflict resolution
• Critical thinking and analysis
• Competitive analysis
• Proficient with a variety of software, particularly Excel
• Problem solving and systematic thinking skills
• Organizing and prioritizing
• Managing time and projects
• Solving complex problems
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Experience in PPC for eCommerce, paid social and/or paid content promotion a plus
• Knowledge of HTML, SEO and/or Conversion Optimization best practices a plus
• Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and accountability
• Adapt to unique and changing situations
• Work independently
• Synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data
• Generate creative solutions
• Demonstrate attention to detail; offer new ideas and concepts that may impact efficiency and reduce costs
• Identify and recommend solutions to problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations
• Develop project plans; coordinate and complete projects on time
• Produce quality, accurate, timely and reliable results
• Develop methods to improve work processes and performance
• Keep current on relevant SEM/Paid Search issues; maintain and expand knowledge
• Adjust to multiple and changing priorities; remain flexible and open; demonstrate support for organizational changes and improvements; communicate changes effectively
• Mentor others and set a good example
• Exhibit sound judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions; gain support and commitment from others
Salary is based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit package including health insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter including salary requirements and your resume to email@example.com, with "Paid Search Specialist" in the subject.