Located in LoDo, Denver, ImageSeller is a Promotional Merchandise Agency that develops, creates, and distributes merchandise to promote brands and businesses. Living within ImageSeller is ISCreative, an internal design studio. Check out our website at: www.imageseller.com
• Manages existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing work.
• Identify and analyze customer’s interests and budget, understanding and anticipating needs and wants and recommending appropriate actions.
• Prepare and present sales proposals to decisions makers and negotiate purchase agreement.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity, daily call reports, and weekly work plans.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports.
• Works to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company’s vision and values.
We are looking for a candidate who is customer service orientated and can meet sales goals. The candidate will also be self-confident, product knowledgeable, motivated, and have excellent communication skills.
Candidate must have 2-5 years of experience in sales in the retail industry and must have proven ability to meet sales quotas.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org