Ibotta (https://ibotta.com) is a well-funded startup with the fastest growing mobile technology in the shopping and retail space. Our mobile shopping app features offers by all 10 of the largest consumer packaged goods firms, including Coke, Kraft and Clorox, and works at more than 75 retailers. We reached more than 2 million downloads in our first year and recently closed a multi-million dollar investment round.
What We’re Looking For
Ibotta is seeking a talented and capable UX/UI Designer to build with us at Ibotta! We're looking for experienced designers with strong visual design skills and a strong portfolio who thrive on fast-paced iterations in a small team. The ideal candidate cares about interaction design, typography and layout, understands the complex nature of web technologies and can prototype using HTML and CSS.
- Experience with interactive website design
- Ability to easily pivot between high level product discussions and the low level implications of those discussions
- Expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp concepts and apply direction
- Able to produce digital assets related to the delivery of a compelling online experience (wireframes, PSD layouts, imagery)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Proficient in coding HTML and CSS
- Experience creating responsive designs for mobile web
- Iconography illustration skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including parking and health benefits as well as equity options for full-time employees.
Please submit your portfolio of work (either online or PDF format) and resume to email@example.com Must be able to live/work in Denver, CO. Ibotta is located in the LoDo neighborhood of downtown Denver. Please note that only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.