Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
HLK has an opportunity available for a Digital Project Manager. Responsibilities include gathering requirements from strategists and brand mangers, translating requirements into technical specifications and coordination of development projects with both internal team members and external vendors. The digital project manager will be responsible for setting deadlines, determining capacity and allocating resources for current and upcoming projects.
Candidates must have a technical understanding of web development including .NET, PHP, Windows, Linux and MS/MySQL. Candidates must be comfortable using SVN, GIT, FTP and other basic development related technologies. Must be familiar with mobile development process and testing procedures.
- Manage online and mobile development projects including websites, web applications, mobile applications and backend projects
- Develop project schedules, set deadlines and manage resources to keep projects on schedule
- Gather requirements from brand managers, strategists and clients.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications that can be sent to internal and external development teams
- Wireframe back and front end applications using Balsamiq or other wireframing software.
- Write status reports on current development and maintenance projects
- Perform quality assurance tests in various browsers and platforms while documenting results using applications like OCLint and the W3C Validator.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of experience managing technical projects
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems, programming and development
- Understanding of creative process and dedication to delivering innovative solutions
- Ability to lead multiple project teams in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adjust and set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience estimating project costs
- Experience in SharePoint encouraged
- Experience working at an agency
- PMI certification is a significant plus
- Experience with at least one software development lifecycle management methodology: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.
- Experience updating content within content management software
Located in a wonderful building in downtown St. Louis, HLK has a 37-year history of working closely with a wide variety of clients to enhance their brand and sell their product. Our primary agency focus is on digital marketing and technology solutions for our clients. Our office is filled with people that continually strive to establish HLK as the pre-eminent digital force in St. Louis and throughout the country. It’s a big challenge that needs big and creative thinkers. We are looking for the best-of-the-best in the digital realm as we build a team dedicated to dominating the interactive space for years to come. And please, if you aren’t passionate about what you do, save us both the time.
Please include anything you feel is relevant to ensure you become a part of the HLK team including relevant education, experience and salary history or requirements. To apply, please send all information to email@example.com. Any inquiries without relevant information and salary requirements will not be evaluated.