Hiebing is a $60mm+ integrated agency. Founded in 1981, the agency's clients include local, regional and national brands.
Job Description: Developing the best possible creative product for our clients. 70% of time is concepting/writing on creative assignments. Remaining 30% of the time directing creative teams. The position recognizes that the creative is one of our most important and visible products.
• Consistently develop superior creative work.
• New business assignments on pitches.
• Concepting and production on key assignments.
• Mentoring of junior creative staff, including participation in, and supervision of, their assignments.
• Understanding of message strategy process and ability to lead message strategy sessions first with internal groups and then with clients.
• Ability to consistently and positively interact with clients in meetings and presentations.
• Coaching, motivating, challenging and leading to a better product, building morale of team members.
• Making work fun.
• Ability to work across all mediums
• 5+ years of agency experience.
• 4 year degree: Advertising, Communications, English, or similar writing communications background
• Portfolio required
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401k, cash and deferred profit sharing.
Reports to: CD/VP
E-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include "ACD/Senior Copywriter - TCE."