Heinrich Marketing, Inc
Top-Tier Production Artist
You want to work at Heinrich so badly you can taste it. You probably didn’t even know that, you were just wondering, “What is that strange taste?” It’s opportunity—the flavor of Heinrich—and now that you know, you’re ready to begin your life as a Production Artist with us.
As a team member at Heinrich, you will be responsible for a project from the point it comes from Creative to the time that it leaves Heinrich, ensuring that changes are made as requested, files are prepared to meet both the standards of Heinrich and the needs of our clients and vendors, and that the creative environment at Heinrich is not only maintained but is nurtured.
You must be:
• Organized and able to balance day-to-day tasks with special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Someone who brings your A-game to projects whether they are grand and exciting or simple and repetitive.
• Able to establish good working relationships with strong personalities under both optimal and challenging conditions.
• 100% solid in your technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS, able to convincingly fake a knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Acrobat, and adept at learning new programs and leveraging their strengths to Heinrich’s goals.
• Strong-willed with an equally strong work ethic.
• Able to balance initiative with good judgment, playing well with others to achieve results, taking pride in the product you create and demanding the same of others.
• Confident in your knowledge of industry standard printing practices, and comfortable with using layers (and lots of ’em) in all Adobe CS programs.
• Experienced and seasoned. You will learn here, but the person we want is already familiar with prepress standards, is technically proficient with the programs required to get the job done and understands the role of a Production Artist within an Agency.
• Aware of the fact that this is NOT a design position. We encourage growth internally, but your focus will be on Production, working with our internal and external Creative teams.
• Support agency staff in completing updates and revisions to existing files and creating artwork for design, advertising, and other projects.
• Produce computer mechanicals based on the creative concept layout while maintaining the creative integrity of the original concept.
• Review file specifications prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to standards of both the agency and vendors. Work with Production and the rest of the agency staff to preflight, collect and distribute artwork.
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of files that are created and sent to print publications or vendors.
• Review digital and printer proofs for overall printability, including accuracy, clarity, content, registration, and color.
We offer a friendly and creative work environment, a competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation, a generous holiday schedule and all the soda you can drink. Salary based on what you bring to the table. This is a full-time position that starts as soon as we find the right person.
Why have some of the biggest brands in the world come to Heinrich? Is it the soothing, melodic sound of our name? The new carpet smell in our conference room? The brewpub next door? Maybe. But we’re pretty sure it’s our people. At Heinrich, you get a team of folks who’ve created campaigns for Macy’s and Wells Fargo, AT&T, Pepsi, Qwest, Microsoft, Mercedes, HP and Sprint. Yep, you get people who’ve been around. And in marketing, that’s a good thing. With Heinrich, you get people who are talented and tested, and who are eager to put their experience to work for our clients. See for yourself at heinrich.com.
Send your resume, salary requirements and one paragraph about whether you would rather join the navy or be a pirate (and why) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line “I Wanna Work at the Rick.”