Heinrich Marketing, Inc
Digital Project Manager
Growing Denver ad agency is looking for a digital project manager to liberate the director of digital strategy from the chains and strains of everyday interactive project management.
What we need from you:
• Help to establish digital project scope via discovery efforts, validate business and technical requirements and parameters, and keep digital projects on schedule and on budget from kickoff through delivery.
• To work with director to establish project approach, determine resource availability and application, and prepare installation and modification specifications.
• Assist with overall digital project management: monitor project progress; track action items; conduct design and implementation reviews; examine, research, and resolve issues; escalate issues to appropriate authority; respond to team members' concerns; coordinate requirements.
• Coordinate and facilitate discussions, meetings and project plans across client and agency teams. This includes helping to develop and refine processes to communicate with clients and disseminate across the agency.
• Assure quality digital solutions by developing and completing test plans and creating various documentation including statements of work, project plans and project requirements.
• Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
• Update job knowledge by: tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Work with offline teams to integrate client communication project efforts with regard to timing and budget.
What you have to bring to the table:
• A strong understanding of digital marketing and digital technologies with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience managing end-to-end Web and interactive projects.
• Competent knowledge of Internet protocols, standards, languages, application servers, quality assurance procedures and Web and application development tools, along with hands-on experience with a number of top-tier content management systems.
• Familiarity with editorial workflows.
• A strong understanding of Web design best practices and interactive performance measures including various platforms, browsers, languages, and basic server issues.
• A common sense, UX-based approach to digital solutions development.
• Leadership skills, as in “team.” Overly aggressive=not so good. Motivating and goal oriented=awesome. You’re a coach, a trainer, a customer service provider, a taskmaster, a quality assurance expert and a CFO for every project you manage.
• Likeability. People need to like you. Really. We mean that. You’ll interact with clients, partners, creatives and account teams. People need to want to work with you.
• An understanding of the idiosyncrasies of Web designers, mobile app and Web developers and flashers—meaning you get how they tick and what makes them happy.
• Strong experience managing multiple complex Web development projects simultaneously. You love process and schedules. You’re so organized; you give librarians an inferiority complex.
• The ability to read. And write. And communicate effectively on the phone. All in a way that honors your level of education. (Not in an “I’m an accomplished Facebook Tweeter” kind of way, but in a way that business people respect, react well to and don’t call out for being sloppy, text shorthand or grammatically incorrect.)
• The ability to remain calm under pressure. You don’t blow up or fall apart when things get tough and stressful — Because they are often that way. You’re the one person in an emergency that keeps a cool, logical head.
• A Bachelor’s degree, at minimum. Agency side project management experience preferred.
What we have to offer you:
• An environment full of folks who have a passion for what they do.
• A hand in shaping the development and growth of a key department.
• An entrepreneurial culture that allows you to shape your contribution.
• We’ll match your efforts with equivalent recognition and investment.
• We’re friendly. We’re, fun. And, we like to eat well.
• Competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision.
Why have some of the biggest brands in the world come to Heinrich? Is it the melodic sound of our name? The new carpet smell in our conference room? The brewpub next door? Maybe. But we’re pretty sure it’s our people. At Heinrich, you get a team of folks who’ve created campaigns for Macy’s, Kroger, Wells Fargo, AT&T, Pepsi, Qwest, Microsoft, Mercedes, HP and Sprint. You get people who’ve been around. And in marketing, that’s a good thing. With Heinrich, you get people who are talented and tested, and who are eager to put their experience to work for our clients.
Send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line “I’m a Project Management Rock Star.” Salary is based on what you bring to the table.