Heinrich Marketing, Inc
Growing Denver ad agency seeks an Account Executive with mad skills.
- An entrepreneurial environment with the chance to wear any number of hats
- A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors
- A think tank for thought leadership in a number of industries
- Occasional Chicken McNugget eating contests and nerf dart gun wars
- Free coffee every day
You have to bring:
- A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 2-4 years experience
- An “I will” and “can do” anything that is asked attitude – at, above or below your pay grade, and you have to do it all very well
- A demonstrated expert ability to herd cats – processes, procedures, creative, clients, partners, vendors and colleagues
o That means charming and providing consistent and impeccable service and product delivery to clients
o And it means that people like you and like to work with you
- A stronger left brain than right. We’d prefer an equal balance if we can find it, but in this case left is more important
- An understanding that good creative actually sells the products and services that they feature
- And, skills and abilities that every AE should have like:
o You don’t get stressed out in line at Starbucks
o You actually keep a calendar and know what’s on it (beyond national holidays)
o You don’t go straight to Wikipedia to find answers to tough problems
o You know how to write an email that is not in text or IM or Facebook or Twitter short hand. And, you actually can spell without spell check.
o You actually get all of the sports movies that try to balance individual effort with team success (you know, thrill of victory, agony of defeat kind of stuff)
o You don’t think that ‘work ethic’ is some abstract concept from the 80s
o You are hungry
If you seriously believe that you meet ALL of these qualifications and that you can articulate and demonstrate them to us and you have a great attention to detail, please forward your cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive Salary, and benefits include: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 401K, paid sick and vacation and a generous holiday schedule. Salary is based on what you bring to the table.