Senior Public Relations Consultant
Position requires the ability to lead large clients profitably, strategically and effectively. Candidate will be a trusted advisor to clients. Candidates must demonstrate ability to grow accounts, provide strategic counsel and demonstrate PR’s value in the marketing mix. Ideal candidates will have outstanding writing skills, aptitude with social media approaches, and the ability to communicate technical and complex subject matters. Exceptional project management skills are mandatory. Ideal candidates will have relevant education and have the ability to work well individually or as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Successfully manage, maintain and cultivate daily client relationships and expectations as a primary contact, providing strategic counsel
• Develop and implement strategic public relations and social media programs, analyzing client needs and developing programs accordingly
• Understand and incorporate measurable results in all programs
• Manage budgets, measures results on consistent basis for clients
• Possess and demonstrate strong strategic thinking and planning, program and budget management
• Maintain strong relationships with client service
• Demonstrate outstanding writing ability
• Manage workload for account team, including delegating team responsibilities and supervising and mentoring junior staff
• Oversee media relations and coverage summary reports
• Demonstrate measurable results and exceed expectations on a consistent basis
• Bachelor’s degree in PR, Journalism or English
• Minimum five years of agency experience
• Aptitude with basic Microsoft Office package – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to convey technical and complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Understand and use AP Style
• Familiarity with social media and its uses
• Portfolio of writing examples
• gyro writing test required
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Senior PR Consultant - Denver".
Should we need to schedule time to meet with you, we will reach out to you at the contact information you provide.
Thank you for your interest in gyro.