Senior Art Director
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Art Director with great conceptual and design skills to help run our biggest account and pitch new work. You’ll be in a client-facing role, so good presentation and communications skills help. You’ve won awards and can think big, but also don’t mind getting into the nitty-gritty every know and then to get things done. Our team includes talented writers, art directors and designers who’ve worked at places like Goodby, Chiat/Day, Wieden and Kennedy, Venables Bell, BSSP and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work closely with team members to deliver exceptional and innovative results ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations and is on budget.
· Hands-on design work and art direction on multiple projects with the ability to bring each new idea and design concept to life from conceptualization to completion.
· Successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects and teams in a deadline-driven environment.
· Work in a fast-paced, creative environment while effectively communicating with all team members.
· Contribute to new business pitches when necessary.
· Extensive knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
· 8-11 years of agency experience
· Experience with projects across all media, print, interactive, web, etc.
· Must be proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Please send resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Art Director Denver" in the subject line. Should we need to schedule time to speak with you we will reach out to you at the provided e-mail address. Thank you for your interest in gyro!