The Account Director is responsible for acting as the client’s strategic advisor in business, marketing and communications; lead teams to deliver business builing ideas; analyze and create complex business/marketing strategic concepts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact with VP, SVP & CMO client level
• Has solid grasp and understanding of client’s long-term and short-term business and marketing objectives and strategies
• Identify new business building ideas for clients which organically leads to new biz opportunities for the agency
• Analyze complex information and data
• Create and present analytics, strategic business and communication concepts
• Provide client ongoing strategic direction and counsel
• Have a realistic assessment of agency/client relationship and identify risks/opportunities
• Manage accounts to be profitable without sacrificing quality
• Assess staff resource needs in short-term/long-term for current clients and new business
• Lead internal teams to manage toward client short-term and long-term objectives/strategies
• Lead internal teams to meet high standard of strategic and creative quality
• Possess strong strategic and creative judgment
• Mentor account management team and assess strengths and best use of resources
• Some travel necessary
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 10+ yrs. relevant experience, minimum 3 years agency experience
• Solid knowledge of integrated marketing within an agency account management environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a client-facing environment
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Sound analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
We are 600 creative minds strong, spread across continents, acting as one. United by a single purpose: to produce ideas that ignite. These unstoppable ideas, fired by emotion, are behind everything we want to achieve for our clients. Emotion is the key to intimacy between businesses, brands and people. It's there in every choice humans make, whether they're buying laptops or signing million-dollar contracts. Some of the brands we do this for included FedEx, American Express, HP, Pitney Bowes, GE, Virgin Atlantic, T-Mobile, John Deere, Abbott and Audi.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Director in the subject line.
Should we need to schedule time to speak with you regarding your application, we will give you a shout. Thank you for your interest in gyro!