Executive Creative Director
A Midwest creative agency for consumer lifestyle brands seeks an Executive Creative Director to help propel the agency to new heights. Working with a growing roster of iconic brands and a tight-knit team of more than forty passionate individuals, you will provide inspiration, leadership, perspective, and energy that helps drive the agency forward.
- You are part of an emerging new breed of Creative Leaders – well-versed in guiding all crafts (copy, photography, video, illustration, art direction, design, digital, etc.) and capable of leading diverse teams to deliver breakthrough ideas that extend across all relevant marketing channels (digital, traditional, experiential, social, etc.)
- You have a solid grasp of consumer trends, culture, music, style, and entertainment; and an insatiable appetite for what’s new and what’s next
- You are an expert presenter and facilitator – with the charisma, presence, and business savvy to inspire a room of executives
- You do not seek to be the hero – you are not a solo act – rather you find fulfillment in shaping an environment that attracts and inspires creative people, and elevates teams to places they never knew possible
- An amazing body of work for consumer brands showcasing cross-channel experiences, campaigns, platforms, and applications that connect with audiences
on multiple levels
- The ability to articulate the creative process – with case studies about the origin of ideas and evolution of extraordinary work
- A roster of industry relationships that may provide a source of new talent, new partners, and new business opportunities
- Positive feedback from former direct reports, clients, and peers (especially from non-creative disciplines like client service, technology, and strategy)
If you are ready for the most fulfilling challenge of your professional life — please e-mail your cover letter, resume, and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ECD” in the subject line.