Director of Interactive
The Director of Interactive provides vision and leadership to our expanding media teams as they deliver products and services for clients while supporting the company’s vision. The Director is responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation and continued lifecycle of digital media. As a member of the leadership team, the Director is a strong representative of our development team, able to effectively translate timelines to various audiences supporting our company’s long-term digital goals.
Who we are:
At GROUP360 Worldwide®, we are redefining the role of a marketing partner by providing our client’s with a complete concept-to-consumer marketing solution.
We offer an efficient single-point of contact for 23 integrated marketing services from brand planning and strategy to creative development and complete production and premedia execution.
We work on some of the world’s most iconic brands for industry leading Fortune 50 clients in many consumer product categories.
Headquartered in St. Louis Missouri, we are a worldwide organization with 20 offices and a team of exceptionally talented associates.
We are growing and seek an extraordinary digital savant to lead our Digital Development team into 2014.
Who you are:
• You are an engaging and inspiring leader. Your team knows you have their backs. You understand that your team is an extension of you and so you readily champion their dreams, their causes, and their ideas because you fully recognize the simple truth that you can only be as great as the team you lead.
• You are a dynamic presenter. You respect your audience, always know your material front to back, and can improvise without missing a beat.
• You are a student of life and people, you see things others take for granted because you believe in the power of insight and understanding as the ultimate fuel for creating extraordinary creative solutions.
• You are a big creative thinker and have an excellent eye for awesome web work. You’re the go to person when it comes to generating the initial concept - you know what looks good, works best and what can actually be pulled off during development. You’re the one who is expected to have all the answers – and you do.
• You are a highly strategic thinker and command a “seat” at the strategic planning table. You are no longer interested in building a portfolio, you are more interested in helping build a company.
• Your business ethics are beyond reproach, you are someone who can be trusted to do the right things even under the most difficult of situations.
• When all is said and done, you are someone your clients and colleagues respect because of the person you are and the work you do.
• Provides leadership and inspiration to digital media team, delegating tasks accordingly
• Possess the ability to solve unstructured business complications
• Supervises the development of strategic digital media approaches that meet client objectives and drives measurable results
• Sets annual revenue targets/goals related to digital media and monitors the overall performance of the department
• Collaborates with senior level creative and account directors on various accounts
• Identifies new media offerings based on the digital marketplace and client parameters
• Manages strategic senior-level relationships for our large clients and guides them with knowledge and solutions appropriate to their business, industry and trends
• Participates in new business development opportunities in conjunction with analytics and brand planning teams including creation of pitch materials, scoping and presentation delivery
• Guides the continued evolution of GROUP360’s existing digital asset management, workflow and business process software solution
• Works closely with senior leadership team to define future direction of team and department
• Develops and/or supervises creation and implementation of social media programs
• Stays current on trends across evolving media channels and related technologies
• Develops and manages third party vendors or contractors required to provide products or services to meet the department’s delivery mandates
• Prepares annual business plan for the department by coordinating with the other department heads
Education, Experience and Skills
• BS in Computer Science or Marketing (in lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience)
• MS in Computer Science, Marketing or related field is preferred
• 7 years relevant experience in digital media
• 5 plus years experience in marketing industry
• Understanding of product development process (concept design, development, testing, and deployment)
• Strong understanding of UX/UI
• Proven experience building, managing and motivating teams
• Strong project management skills with a high level of organization and attention to detail
• Cutting edge thinking and approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptionally strong presentation skills
Reports to: CEO
Please send resume/link to page to Kelly Currier at firstname.lastname@example.org