Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm focused on the growth of brands and people. We have high profile, national and international clients across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, real estate, higher education, financial services, and many more.
We serve our clients through three practice areas:
• Brand Consulting: Includes research, analysis, target segmentation, brand positioning, brand experience, brand communication planning
• Brand Communication: Includes all aspects of digital, TV, print, direct response, social and viral, radio, PR, retail experience, events, promotions, collateral, brand identity
• Brand Learning: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, culture, innovation, leadership, people, internal communications
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative – driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on working together to grow our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
Digital Associate: We are looking for a Web Developer with 3-7 years of experience who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment. Our ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge and experience in all things digital.
• Consult with broad team on strategic discussions and decisions related to all-things-digital
• Consult with our design team on IA/UX/UI best practices during the design phase
• Export optimized graphics (standard and high-dpi) from PSD design files
• Translate PSD files into standards based HTML/CSS/JS using responsive design
• Setup hosting environment and address technical requirements for CMS
• Install CMS and needed add-ons
• Integrate front-end programming into CMS
• Maintain ongoing client needs and development within CMS
Ideal candidate will also:
• Have knowledge and/or experience with SEO, SEM, social media, mobile and app development
• Understand and be able to articulate trends and strategic implications related to digital decisions
Applicants must be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work
Please email portfolio and resume to Greenhouse Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Digital Associate” in the subject line. Resumes will be accepted through June 28, 2013. No calls please.