Creative Associate: Art Director / Designer
Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm focused on the growth of brands and people. We have high profile, national and international clients across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, travel and tourism, entertainment, financial services, and many more.
We serve our clients through three practice areas:
• Brand Consulting: Includes research, analysis, target segmentation, brand positioning, brand experience, brand communication planning
• Brand Communication: Includes all aspects of digital, TV, print, direct response, social and viral, radio, PR, retail experience, events, promotions, collateral, brand identity
• Brand Learning: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, culture, innovation, leadership, people, internal communications
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative – driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on working together to grow our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
Creative Associate: An Art Director / Designer with 1-4 years of experience who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment. Our ideal candidate will possess strong conceptual skills and exceptional design skills. The position will entail working on all facets of the creative process—from concept creation to execution—across all mediums (digital, social, identity, broadcast, print, collateral, etc.) Digital experience and expertise is a mandatory.
Applicants must be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work
Please email portfolio and resume to Greenhouse Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Creative Associate” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted through March 18. No calls please.