Art Director / Designer
Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm focused on the growth of brands and people. We have high profile, national and international clients across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, travel and tourism, entertainment, financial services, and many more.
We serve our clients through three practice areas:
• Brand Consulting: Includes research, analysis, target segmentation, brand positioning, brand experience, brand communication planning
• Brand Communication: Includes all aspects of digital, social and viral, TV, print, PR, direct response, radio, retail experience, events, promotions, collateral, brand identity
• Brand Learning: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, culture, innovation, leadership, people, internal communications
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative—driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on working together to grow our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
Creative Associate: An Art Director / Designer with 3-5 years of experience who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment. The position will entail working on all facets of the creative process—from concept creation to execution—across all mediums (digital, social, identity, broadcast, print, collateral, etc.) Digital experience and interest is a mandatory. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to alternate effortlessly between traditional design and digital design. From taking a desired user experience and translating it into amazing front end design, to creating an award-winning print campaign
Applicants must be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work
Please email portfolio and resume to Greenhouse Partners at email@example.com and include “Designer” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted through July 3. No calls please.