Furniture Row Digital Marketing
Web Designer / Digital Art Director
In-house advertising agency searching for a Web Designer / Jr Digital Art Director with 4+ years experience for our Digital Marketing Department. This position will involve Design & Development for various output including but not limited to: Internal and External Websites, Banner Ads, Digital Image Manipulation, Social Media, Blogs, Content Administration and more.
- Gathering information and determine best methods to present content and products for retail sales environment
- Create top level designs and graphical elements to be utilized within promotional and sales driven websites & advertisements
- Works with director, designers, copywriters and other team members to fulfill production of each projects key graphical elements
- Image manipulation, including product images with color correction
- Promotional Element Production -- ie. Email Campaigns, Banner Ads, Online Promos
- Landing Pages for Campaigns and SEO
- Digital and traditional content management with emphasis on digital (ATG/Oracle or Enterprise Platform Experience a plus)
- Ability to track information between departments
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts director if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Continues to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- Experienced and Proficient with Adobe Creative suite
- Interactive media experience - Fluent in Mac OS - Ability to meet deadlines
- To be able to take direction and work as part of a close-knit team - Highly organized with extremely good attention to detail
- ATG/Oracle Commerce or Other Enterprise eCommerce experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create and design multimedia campaigns – carrying out themes in all forms of media – print, web, mobile, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to handle the day-to-day tasks of an Art Director
- 4+ Years experience in digital creative (eCommerce experience a plus)
Full Time In House Position.
Only Applicants who submit a Resume, Salary Requirements and Online Portfolio will be considered.
Email resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org