Marketing Senior Manager
Fresh Produce Holdings, LLC (the “Company”) designs, develops and markets women’s apparel and accessories. For nearly three decades, The Fresh Produce® brand has delighted women with inspiring color, vibrant prints and stylish comfortable clothing.
To leverage our recent successes and create greater bandwidth for future growth, the Company requires a top-notch Marketing Senior Manager with an understanding of apparel and multichannel environments including company owned retail stores where our plans include significant expansion.
This person must be extraordinarily committed to and passionate about the creation, execution and delivery of marketing programs across the Omni-Channel in order to grow and drive traffic, increase customer loyalty and retention while increasing sales, build brand awareness in each market and create involvement and recognition. We require someone who has an enthusiastic execution, who is ambitious, leads by example every day and is willing to roll up his or her sleeves and do what’s necessary to get the job done. This individual will also focus on understanding consumer behavior through market research and database analysis. We are seeking someone to provide marketing insights and develop strategies to support and grow key business initiatives within the brand. Is able to conceptualize, develops and packages brand marketing materials to support Omni-channel marketing events. Our Marketing Senior Manager will be a key marketing strategic partner to merchandising, design, dealer customer support, forecasting, planning and allocation partners.
• Drive annual and seasonal plan development, execution and integration across all Omni-Channels aimed at driving revenue, cultivating long-term customer / dealer relationships.
• Develop and implement integrated omnichannel content, promotions and creative campaigns required to drive reach new clients and maximize customer value.
• Execute and analyze the performance of all customer marketing campaigns (direct mail, printed collateral and targeted emails), with a focus on a return on investment. Analyze response by segmentation/offer/format on a weekly basis.
• Set strategy, grow, optimize and manage Fresh Produce’s entire customer / dealer base.
• Interpret and contextualize Fresh Produce business trends against the industry.
• Create compelling editorial producing copy, photo, and video content.
• Develop client segmentation strategy.
• Collaborate and partner with merchandising, design, dealer customer support, forecasting, planning and allocation teams to create rich deliverable content.
• Create and maintain the marketing calendar and ensure that promotions and events align with overall business objectives.
• Drive social engagement among existing clients and prospects.
• Translate product ideas and key promotions into social campaigns.
• Manage and control annual marketing budget.
• Support teams in creating streamlined work process. Focus teams and set clear priorities to deliver against a demanding workload.
• Act as liaison between Senior Management, Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Store Leadership, and Dealer Customer Service on marketing strategies.
• Develop, plan and execute brand direct mail campaigns.
• Translate national strategies to a local level to reach new clients.
• Create in-store marketing and local advertising plans.
• Stewards brand research to drive actionable insights.
• Oversees the creation of strategies to grow and retain client base, maintain reactivation and contextualize business vitality
• Develop and oversee the execution of fundraisers, major holiday promotions and local events , publicly and with the store staff
• Oversee and coordinate with Local Store Marketing Manager to help establish positive and ongoing relationships with local businesses and organizations through face-to-face visits, marketing material distribution and promotional materials
• Generate Public Relations opportunities and coordinate efforts including media events, fundraisers and public engagements.
• Coordinate distribution of print materials for strategic marketing programs as dictated by location objectives
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in retail marketing with an apparel brand or at an agency working on an apparel brand.
• Ability to generate innovative and cutting edge ideas.
• Solid understanding of analytics, website and marketing testing and optimization.
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to juggle multiple competing projects at one time while meeting deadlines
• Ability to contextualize quantitative and qualitative findings and use them to develop efficient, innovative, and profitable go forward strategies.
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• Understanding and working knowledge and experience of budgetary management and managing projects to stay within these budgets.
• Stellar communication, relationship building and management skills.
• High-energy, accountable and forward-looking; inquisitive and able to see larger business picture to identify win-win opportunities and craft workable solutions to meet financial and business growth objectives. Thrives in a fast paced work environment
• Excellent and resourceful problem solving skills.
• Able to work successfully under pressure and maintain a positive and professional attitude while handling multiple tasks.
• Ability to motivate and lead teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
• Responsive to needs of the Company, and flexible when project and priorities shift.
• Passion for retail fashion marketing.
• Health, Life and Disability
• Savings and 401K
• Paid Time Off & Work Life Benefits
Send cover letter, resume, availability to start and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Job # "HO-072013-212-01 – Marketing Sr. Manager" in the subject line.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to modify, add, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees.