Fresh Produce Holdings, LLC
Fresh Produce Holdings, LLC (the “Company”) designs, develops and markets women’s apparel and accessories. For nearly three decades, The Fresh Produce® brand has delighted women with inspiring color, vibrant prints and stylish comfortable clothing.
To leverage our recent successes and create greater bandwidth for future growth, the Company requires a top-notch Marketing Coordinator with an understanding of apparel and multichannel environments including company owned retail stores where our plans include significant expansion.
This person must be extraordinarily committed to and passionate about executing an overall marketing strategy through internal and external communications in email, online, social media, advertising, public relation and retail stores. This execution must ultimately tell a strong brand story, build consumer connections and drive sales. We require someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, love to collaborate, innovate and explore creative, strategic solutions as well as leads by example every day and is willing to roll up his or her sleeves and do what’s necessary to get the job done.
• Copywriting – act as the go-to person for all copywriting needs, including email marketing content and subject lines, retail collateral, product descriptions, press releases and pitches, blog and social media content
• Email marketing –assist in creating content calendar and strategy in alignment with ecommerce and retail merchandising strategies, manage the sending and reporting of multiple weekly emails to customer base
• PR – serve as the direct contact for external PR agency, assist in choosing product for publications and submit time-sensitive orders for publication inclusion, support events and initiatives
• Social media – drive social media efforts and suggest strategic ways to organically grow our online following, manage content calendar and postings, communicate, engage and respond appropriately with online audience
• Blog– create original content for company blog, manage content calendar and postings
• Vendor and project management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 3-5 years’ experience with an agency or in-house focusing on marketing strategy, communication and brand development
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
• Expert in communication with understanding of where written, verbal and visual intersect
• Proven self-starter who is driven to succeed and thrives in collaborative team environments
• Proven ability and desire to cultivate brand growth, build consumer connections and drive sales
• Strong online and social presence with understanding of best social marketing practices
• Strong project management and planning skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and respond in a resourceful, timely and efficient manner
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Understanding of Google analytics, SEO and ecommerce best practices
• Experience working in Wordpress and all social media platforms
• Required proficiency in Word and Excel, preferred experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Magento and basic HTML
• Preferred experience working with growing companies, apparel and multichannel retail environments
• Lover of fashion, retail, color and life
• Health, Life and Disability
• Savings and Investment Opportunities
• Paid Time Off & Work Life Benefits
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted until 5 pm MT, June 14, 2013. Please include Job # "HO-062013-212-01 – Mktg Coord" in the subject line.