Fresh Ideas Group
PR Account Executive
If you’re ready for a refreshing approach to communications and work, then read on:
We’re seeking a team member with at least three years’ experience in PR and Digital communications, and will give extra credit to those with experience in the food and beverage, and natural product industries. If you don’t care much about food and food issues, then we’re not a good fit for you. Only food enthusiasts should apply.
Ideal candidate must:
• Write well – really well. Clear and thoughtful, using the distinct voice of each client and FIG, and editing so the client doesn’t have to edit.
• Communicate well in person, over the phone, via Skype, over lunch and dinner and in team meetings.
• Be active, literate and experienced in Social Media.
• Be an effective juggler of deadlines, client tasks, campaigns, writing assignments, and staff needs.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Suite.
• Be a team member; not a solo pilot.
• Desire to grow with FIG as we branch out into new services, and new clients.
• Have at least a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, business or marketing.
• Be an overt food and environment enthusiast.
• Previous agency or in-house experience is a plus.
Client Service Skills:
• Not just knowing but really digging in and caring about client’s business challenges, priorities and success metrics.
• Able to keep communication concise, crisp and professional while keeping work moving forward.
• Able to draft strategic planning and presentation documents, including proposals and results reports, that are error-free and also totally “FIGGIFIED” in look and tone.
• Able to build genuine and trustworthy relationship with clients, for the long term.
• Able to inspire and coach junior team members and serve their need to also grow.
• Media relationships are nurtured, not just pitched.
• Experience needed in analyzing results and reporting them not just effectively, but smartly.
• Must be able to understand budgeting process, and how to manage with accountability to that budget.
• Experience with event management helpful.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org