Four Winds Interactive
Position Title: Creative Designer
Location: Denver, CO
FLSA Status: Full time, exempt
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Creative Designer to work with the Creative team. This position will be responsible for the conceptualization and design of graphic content for customers’ digital signage displays. Because the work product of this role will be presented to customers, this position will have significant impact on the success of the company and the FWi’s product’s success in the market. Four Winds Interactive seeks a winning attitude, team player, and the type of person that takes initiative to get things done. The Creative Designer reports to the Creative Director and the Creative Administrator/PM, and this position is not a management position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create digital sign designs, maps and more.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Completes projects by coordinating with FWi professional service team and customers.
• Contributes to team effort through collaboration, support, and accomplishing results.
• Conducts team presentations.
• Other duties as needed.
• A minimum of 3 years in graphic design experience
• Demonstrated track record using innovative and analytical skills
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (with particular focus on Photoshop and Illustrator).
• A strong, original visual sense
• User experience and interface design
• Confidence to present and explain ideas with colleagues
• Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
• Strong attention to detail and proofing skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to manage work and prioritize several projects at a time
• Ability to work within a specific timeline
• Good team collaborating skills
• A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected to generate new concepts to meet clients needs
• Knowledge of Modo, a plus
• Knowledge of Flash or motion graphic knowledge, a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in design
Four Winds Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your application at: http://www.fourwindsinteractive.com/careers/