Explore Communications is a media buying and planning shop in the advertising industry. We are known for being creative, innovative and completely different. Our attention to creating a thriving work culture contributed to being named to World Blu’s list of Most Democratic Workplaces five years in a row and counting. This perspective carries over to doing great work for our clients and agency partners.
We are seeking a very personable, outgoing, positive-minded person that is able to work in a fast-paced environment performing a variety of media and administrative duties. This position is full-time permanent and would require forty hours a week, Monday through Friday. Job responsibilities are vast and would include preparing the office for client meetings, entering and checking media invoices, ordering supplies, proofing documents, working with accounting, greeting visitors, assisting co-workers, running office admin operations, organization and exuding positive energy.
We are a successful, seventeen-year old company in an exciting and fast paced industry. The future for the person joining us in this role is one of professional development, fun, rewarding challenges and being part of a team that thrives together.
Top candidates will have the following traits and abilities:
• Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
• Positive attitude, especially when under pressure
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and social skills
• Fast and always with quality results
• Open communication style, comfortable with a totally transparent culture
• In-charge presence while still being a team player
• Desire to help shape the company and grow with us
• Ability to work with multiple people on a variety of projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to take initiative
• Comfortable working alone one day and juggling projects with six people the next
• Very strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
• Invoice entry and approval
• Accounting data entry, routine tasks and other accounting/payable related duties
• Project research and assistance
• General office maintenance
This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. No phone calls please. Submit resume and letter of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.