Exit10, a creative communications firm, seeks a Project Manager. The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years experience managing websites, applications and other projects with developers utilizing
Apache (including URL rewriting, access control, error rules)
• MySQL 5 (including stored routines, InnoDB features)
• PHP 5 (including classes, curl, GD)
• Standards cross-browser compatible tableless HTML5, XHTML and CSS
• Data interchange (e.g. XML, JSON)
• Ability to utilize a version control system (e.g. svn) for development
• Knowledge of how to develop 508/WCAG-accessible, search engine-friendly websites
Preferable, but not required skills:
• Experience developing websites to be consumed on mobile platforms / accommodate responsive design
• Experience working with common open source solutions (e.g. Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)
• Experience with HTML5 features
PMP Certification is a plus but not mandatory. Please send examples of your three largest projects.
Located in the Camden Yards Warehouse, our agency offers a vibrant atmosphere, growth potential and a close-knit team of colleagues. Please email your resume, corresponding links and salary requirements to email@example.com.