VP of Client Service
Position Title: VP of Client Services – Denver
Position Type: Full-Time, Salary with Benefits
Epiphany, Inc. is a strategic marketing firm specializing in luxury and philanthropy. Because our clients market to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth Individuals, we are looking for talent with standards and abilities that align with the unique sensibilities of this coveted audience. If you believe you have the drive, personality, and attention to detail to work with these types of clients, then we would encourage you to apply.
The Vice President of Client Service is a proven leader and an innovative, creative marketer with established credibility based on the combination of personal style and expertise in working with clients in luxury and philanthropy. S/he has a broad range of knowledge, experience, and expertise in brand development and integrated marketing communications, optimally within the hospitality, real estate, luxury products and non-profit industries.
This senior level position is one of the key strategic leaders for the agency – heading the client service team in the development and day-to-day execution of the integrated branding and marketing programs for existing clients, while also being one of the drivers of Epiphany’s business development initiatives to ensure the continuous growth of the firm through the signing of new projects/clients.
The primary role of the VP of Client Service is to effectively lead the client services’ team to meet Epiphany service standards and ideals, providing strategic, innovative solutions that exceed the clients expectations. An effective VPCS will establish a balance between his/her own hands-on account work with his/her responsibilities to mentor and coach members of the client service team to ensure the continued growth of Epiphany and the on-time, on-budget delivery of work that delivers everlasting value to the firm’s clients.
This position will work closely with Epiphany’s ownership to determine appropriate long-term strategies to ensure the continued growth of the firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the brand development, repositioning and/or refinement of client storytelling initiatives.
• Provide the strategic development and tactical implementation of comprehensive marketing plans and initiatives including, but not limited to, direct mail programs, cross-promotional programs, media planning, advertising campaigns, digital marketing, brand identity programs, collateral development, special events and more.
• Develop and lead client meetings including content, flow, action items, deadlines, and budgets.
• Proactively determine project/program modifications during the implementation process and monitor and measure the effectiveness of all initiatives. Develop and maintain sales success sheets and backend analysis of all programs for Epiphany archive.
• Generate new opportunities to grow the quantity of work contracted by existing clients through innovative and proactive ideation of ongoing initiatives that will generate revenue for both the client and the agency.
• Track budgets, estimates, billing, payments, invoices and individual client and department profitability.
• Recruit, mentor, manage and conduct performance reviews for account team members.
• Oversee Account Managers and Coordinators to offer direction on strategic guidance, timing, and available resources to reach specific goals and objectives.
• Partner with VP of Creative to provide innovative solutions for agency clients.
• Effectively work with multiple clients to manage the creative to deliver a quality product while meeting or exceeding profitability goals.
• Develop and ensure a client contact management system is maintained.
• Monitor client service archive (electronic and hard copy) to ensure all appropriate documents are filed according to company guidelines.
• Lead the preparation of proposals and new business pitches.
• Participate in all new business pitches and provide and active leadership role in presentations.
• Develop strategic direction for new clients.
• Communicate Epiphany marketing successes to clients and prospects.
• Reconstitute expired client relationships.
PREFERRED SKILLS & BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
Skills and Behavioral Traits required for successful job performance; an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Strategic, tactical and flexible thinking with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to gain the confidence of team members, clients and executive management.
• Proactivity: a self-starter requiring and wanting little supervision.
• Original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work and the work of his/her team to ensure quality.
• Leader who balances team and individual responsibilities; approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions and the actions of his/her staff; follows through on commitments and ensures his/her team does the same. Maintains confidentiality.
• High sense of urgency in getting things done quickly and accurately, including: the ability to respond efficiently to changes in priorities and requirements; manage stress well, both personally and in the office environment; provide honest information and accurate feedback with tact and firmness.
• Demonstrates and communicates knowledge of project planning and event programs.
• Manages difficult or emotional client situations; responds promptly to client needs; solicits feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Focuses on conflict resolution; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Addresses and communicates conflicts – both personal and with staff – through the appropriate channels. Supports a zero-tolerance gossip policy.
• Actively listens with outstanding oral communication skills. Speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; responds effectively and appropriately to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in and leads meetings actively and with authority.
• Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read between the lines and interpret written information.
• Demonstrated knowledge of market competition. Confident and knowledgeable about resort real estate, hospitality, philanthropy and luxury product marketing.
• Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost-saving measures, conserves organizational resources.
• Well-developed organizational skills. Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives.
• Computer literate and a technical skill set that includes the ability to use all of the capabilities of the most current version of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, Explorer, Keynote. etc.), calendar software (iPhone, etc.), standard printers, scanners, fax machines, copiers and projection equipment.
• Is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time and prepared.
• Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, advertising, public relations or a related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience (at least 5 of which were spent in an agency setting).
• A minimum of 3 years experience in the supervision of a project management team of at least 2 direct reports.
HOW TO APPLY
No Phone Calls Or Recruiters, Please!
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org