The Art Director is responsible for leading Engrain's visual design efforts for all interface and branding projects. Working alongside client services and technology teams, the Art Director will be able to efficiently create appropriate deign concepts and see each project to a successful completion through impeccable design execution.
Engrain creates industry-leading digital branding platforms for the luxury real estate market including websites, touch screen systems, mobile websites and full branding campaigns. As a key player in Engrain's continued growth, the Art Director will be instrumental in maintaining the firm's place as a high-end design firm. The Art Director must be able to juggle multiple clients and projects and be able to manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
• Strong basis in typography, use of space, color relevance and design continuity.
• Proven ability to create current and realistic designs for print, web site and interactive touch screen systems.
• Must be able to provide fresh design concepts for many similar project types.
• Responsible for providing guidance and leadership to in-house design team and be ultimately accountable for details and best practices.
• Ability to develop across all design mediums including identity development, print collateral, advertising and marketing collateral and new technology.
• Oversee development of relevant and complete content for each project.
• Be able to understand design within any technology platforms by providing intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences.
• Work closely with programmers to understand opportunities and challenges in implementation.
Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to support team
• Technologically savvy
• Strong organizational abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and work well under deadlines
• Mid-range experience with a minimum of 5+ years of proven agency experience
• Demonstrable eye for design and usability
• Strong experience with digital content preparation
• Must be familiar with current responsive web-based languages
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in both Windows and Mac OS platforms
This is a full-time, high level position. Please send resume and design samples to Melissa Pasquale: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No remote workers or contractors.