Account Service Director
The Account Service Director is responsible for effectively managing Engrain’s account service team in an extremely fast-moving growth environment. The successful candidate brings proven experience in both digital and traditional marketing initiatives and has a deep and current understanding of current web- and environment-based technologies.
Engrain creates industry-leading digital branding platforms for the luxury real estate market including websites, touch screen systems, mobile websites and full branding campaigns. As a key player in Engrain’s continued growth, the Account Service Director will be instrumental in managing multiple clients and projects and be able to tactically manage ever changing priorities, deadlines and opportunities.
1. Represent Engrain with exceptional client service and responsiveness.
• Manage all of Engrain’s accounts directly and through mentoring or our account service team.
• Liaise between clients and internal resources to clearly define each project’s scope and ensure the agency meets the agreed upon objectives.
• Develop a deep understanding of Engrain’s market and the core technologies and industry partners we work with.
• Working with project managers, effectively manage completion of project details and agency quality assurance loop.
• Oversee development of relevant and complete content for each project.
• Persuasively present and defend agency work to clients while maintaining a high level of agency satisfaction with each client.
• Seek out and develop new business opportunities within existing client base.
2. Strategy and Technology
• Be able to understand and interpret both small and large technology initiatives in an ever-changing landscape and be able to fluidly translate to clients.
• Work with discipline to allow for rapid agency growth and offer guidance on changing operations and processes.
• Easily be able to troubleshoot and problem solve within high-pressure situations.
3. Meet Financial Goals
• Responsible for meeting weekly and monthly billing and profitability targets.
• Ensure projects are completed within budget.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to support team
• Technologically savvy
• Strong organizational abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and work well under deadlines
• Ability to quickly grasp business issues
• Mid-range experience with a minimum of 6+ years of proven agency experience
• Demonstrable eye for design and usability
• Strong experience with Content Management Systems
• Must be familiar with current responsive web-based languages
• Competent in Microsoft Office and project management software
• Proficient in both Windows and Mac OS platforms
• Familiar with Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
Please review the position requirements carefully before applying. Only senior level
candidates with relevant AGENCY experience will be considered.
Send resume and salary history to email@example.com