Elevated Third, a growing digital marketing agency with a craving for data and results is looking for a smart, user-centered UX/digital designer to join our team of 20+ creatives, developers, SEM, account and strategy specialists.
You’ll take the creative role on projects ranging from enterprise-level website design, digital marketing campaigns, branding, illustration, print design, video production, app design—all driven by practical strategy and measurable results. As an agency, we work hard, play a lot of Galaga, and enjoy a beer or two on Friday.
- Participating in client meetings to gather requirements and present work
High-level information architecture planning alongside account and development teams
- Constructing interactive wireframes with an emphasis on user experience and responsive design
- Creating of fresh and compelling visual design concepts for web and mobile
Helping to create user personas and assisting with user research and usability testing
- Work with QA to ensure creative quality
- Staying ahead of trends and technologies to drive innovative ideas
- 4-year degree with 4+ years experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, with XHTML and CSS skills
- Copywriting skills a plus
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
- Ability to concept quickly and think not only creatively, but strategically
- An interest in data-driven marketing and adaptation using results
- Self-motivated and dedicated to continual learning and improvement
- Experience in defining and prototyping end-to-end user experience, including user workflows, layouts, design of specific UX screens and components.
- Must have experience defining information architecture or interaction design for complex software or web applications and/or significant websites
- Awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel (e.g. iOS, HTML5, Android, etc.) and related mediums.
Please email your resume and portfolio URL to apply to email@example.com.