Elevated Third is a growing digital agency in downtown Denver and we're looking for an Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a motivated, self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced yet casual working environment. Our company is an agile, client-focused firm with a passion for new and innovative technologies. We work hard, play a lot of foosball, and enjoy a beer or two on Friday.
See what a day at Elevated Third is like:
The Account Manager will work with other members of the account team, designers, developers and SEM to coordinate the scheduling, communication and completion of client projects. We are looking for an effective problem-solver with the ability to anticipate problems, recognize opportunities and help develop creative solutions. You should be able to work with a wide variety of personalities and enjoy frequent collaboration.
* Manage multiple clients and projects while maintaining a high attention to detail.
* Develop and maintain all project assets & deliverables including creative briefs, project plans, wireframes, site architectures and copy platforms.
* Manage client interactions and assets to support our designers and developers, which includes client phone calls and use of our project management software.
* Drive project completion and delivery through effective use of internal and external communications.
* Internal trafficking between account management, creative, programming and production.
* Manage timetables and budgets.
* Staying up on the latest developments in new media and usability.
* Assisting other account team members in management of larger client accounts.
* BA/BS degree and 3-5 years project management experience (ideally at an interactive/design agency)
* Ability and desire to take initiative
* Ability to manage time, set priorities, balance multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Resourceful and innovative mindset
* Excellent organizational, written and communications skills
* Ability to solve strategic problems, advise the client on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
* Balance of technical knowledge and general enthusiasm for marketing, advertising, branding and communications.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, excited to learn, and wishes to continually improve their skill base while producing high-quality work.
* Competitive Salary
* Health Insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off
- kicking back during christmas and new years rather than working
* RTD Ecopass
If this sounds like you, please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Account Manager.