Egg Strategy is a leading brand strategy firm that partners with industry-leading clients to “unleash the momentum inside their brands.”
Our team of experienced marketing professionals offer expertise including:
-White Space Hunting: identifying the first sparks of market opportunity.
-Insight Mining: creating actionable new insights for clients’ brands to leverage.
-Leading the innovation process:creating new brands and product concepts.
-Guiding Strategy: helping position, nurture and/or redefine brands/companies.
Egg Strategy has grown to 50 employees in two offices (Boulder and Chicago) with strong senior presence in both offices. Our clients represent a wide range of national and global category-leading brands:food, beverage, beer, spirits, restaurant, retail, automotive, banking, pharma, and professional services.
SENIOR STRATEGIST in BOULDER - ROLE BACKGROUND
We only hire sharp thinkers with the ability to build the admiration and trust of our clients. We have a specific need to find a SENIOR STRATEGIST in BOULDER with experience in qualitative moderation, insight mining and client project leadership. The successful candidate will have:
• Typically 5 - 7 years of brand strategy, innovation and consumer insights experience, with high-visibility consumer brands.
• Pharma experience with HCPs and patients is highly desired.
• A high desire to spend time conducting research field work: In-home interviews, ethnographies, online journaling, focus group moderating and leading break-out sessions during ideation. A love of conversation and an ability to lead a discussion with anyone is essential. If you have “managed lots of qualitative research but not actually done the work yourself,” you are not the person we are seeking at this time.
• Demonstration of “thinking beyond the task.” For example: What’s the big idea, how will we find it, what’s the real answer to the question being asked?
• Client relationship skills, as well as strong basic project management skills (budgeting, scheduling, preparing screeners, writing discussion guides, managing vendors, etc.)
• Clear thought leadership with the ability to land strategic challenges, write compelling reports and deliver clear and engaging strategic presentations.
• The ability to lead smaller client engagements as a day-to-day contact, and be a respected voice as the second-in-command on larger engagements.
• The desire and ability to travel as much as required. 5-10 travel days/month are typical.
• MBA preferred but not essential.
We are consistently creating new approaches, client bases, and revenue streams. We will depend on you to push us further and our expectation is that you will work harder than you have ever worked before, stretching your creative thinking to new levels.
If this sounds like your ideal next step, please send your resume, but more importantly a provocative note to email@example.com introducing yourself and why you’re interested in becoming our next Egg Senior Strategist. Please clearly mark your note with the specific title of the role for which you are applying.