Creative Project Manager
: As we build a Marketing Organization of the highest caliber, the potential for significant career growth at DISH is real. We are looking to once again transform the industry by bringing big ideas to life that emotionally connect with consumers. Led by James Moorhead, named 2010’s Grand Marketer of the Year by AdWeek, we are a Fortune 200 company with over $400 million in reported marketing spend and are striving to triple our revenue over the next three years and become a powerhouse, Fortune 50 brand. We will do so by continually delivering the industry's best TV experience via The Hopper, launching new businesses and building a world-class marketing organization. We work with some of most prestigious partners in the industry, whether it’s Horizon Media NYC, whose founder Bill Koenigsberg was named Executive of the Year by Ad Age in 2012, BFG9000, or our creative agency named by Ad Age as a top 10 Agency to Watch in 2012, we are committed to developing a team that will continue to be a disruptive force in the marketplace.
The future is now at DISH – with the recent FCC approval of the DISH Wireless Spectrum, you can be part of the team that changes entertainment forever as DISH enters the wireless business and becomes the only provider that can offer wireless voice, video and data. We invite you to learn more about who we are at dish.com. Join DISH’s energized and agile marketing organization. Read the job description below, and learn what we’re looking for. We look forward to meeting you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is part of our internal advertising and branding agency at DISH. Our mission is to be a best-in-class agency that delivers a huge competitive advantage for our company. One of the ways we will do this is by attracting, cultivating and nurturing the very best talent. We are looking for highly strategic, extremely motivated and exceptionally creative people to join us on this journey. Individuals who live and breathe our brand. Teammates who are committed to being the keepers, defenders and champions of DISH and are eager to produce ground-breaking, award-winning work that resonates with customers and grows our business.
The primary function of the Creative Project Manager role is to oversee advertising projects from inception to completion. This includes ensuring that each part of the project, from concept/copywriting and design to printing/execution, moves through the agency and is finished on time and within budget. This position supports print and broadcast projects.
The Creative Project Manager position will:
• Process all project initiation documentation (communication brief, work order).
• Ensure documentation is complete and accurate, create job jacket and assign creative team.
• Facilitate project kick-off meeting with creative team.
• Develop project schedules and revise as needed.
• Manage all assigned jobs and monitor progress, escalating as appropriate.
• Assist the creative team in managing and prioritizing workloads.
• Manage communication and approvals between creative and account teams.
• Ensure a responsive, seamless, on-time process from start to finish.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising from four-year college or university.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of ad agency and project management experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Experienced working in Project Management software; Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and other design software.
• Solid organizational, problem-solving and communications skills.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Exceptional time management skills; Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and variable work environment.
• Self-starter with ability to drive projects.
• Good working knowledge of marketing and advertising program development and execution.
• Medical, Health Savings Account, dental and vision insurance
• Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan
• 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
• Training opportunities
• FREE DISH Network Satellite TV System and Programming
• Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies
DISH Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.