Account Manager, Internal Agency
Job Title: Account Manager, Internal Agency
Location: Englewood, CO
As we build a Marketing Organization of the highest caliber, the potential for significant career growth at DISH is real. We are looking to once again transform the industry by bringing big ideas to life that emotionally connect with consumers. Led by James Moorhead, named 2010’s Grand Marketer of the Year by AdWeek, we are a Fortune 200 company with over $400 million in reported marketing spend and are striving to triple our revenue over the next three years and become a powerhouse, Fortune 50 brand. We will do so by continually delivering the industries best TV experience via The Hopper, launching new businesses and building a world-class marketing organization. We work with some of most prestigious partners in the industry, whether it’s Horizon Media NYC, whose founder Bill Koenigsberg was named Executive of the Year by Ad Age in 2012, BFG9000, our creative agency named by Ad Age as a top 10 Agency to Watch in 2012, we are committed to developing a team that will continue to be a disruptive force in the marketplace.
The future is now at DISH – with the recent FCC approval of the DISH Wireless Spectrum, you can be part of the team that changes entertainment forever as DISH enters the wireless business and becomes the only provider that can offer wireless voice, video and data. We invite you to learn more about who we are at dish.com. Join DISH’s energized and agile marketing organization. Read the job description below, and learn what we’re looking for. We look forward to meeting you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is part of our internal advertising and branding agency at DISH. Our mission is to be a best-in-class agency that delivers a huge competitive advantage for our company. One of the ways we will do this is by attracting, cultivating and nurturing the very best talent. We are looking for highly strategic, extremely motivated and exceptionally creative people to join us on this journey. Individuals who live and breathe our brand. Teammates who are committed to being the keepers, defenders and champions of DISH and are eager to produce ground-breaking, award-winning work that resonates with customers and grows our business.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide high quality input for creative development by providing clear, insightful, strategic direction and feedback that inspires great work by every team member.
• Participate in/has exposure to the development of marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with key client stakeholders to solicit and develop consumer marketing plans and communications.
• Understand the implications of business strategy on project decisions.
• Build expertise on the DISH brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators.
• Write creative briefs and POV’s.
• Monitor project timelines in order to ensure timely delivery to clients.
• Initiate, present, and drive to completion value-added projects that contribute to strength and credibility of the agency.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Must have 4 –7 years of solid ad agency experience (at least 4 years in an Account Management role).
• Excellent communication and business writing skills.
• Strong PC skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• A team player who acts with professionalism and maturity in all situations.
• Willingness and drive to initiate and adopt new ideas. Flexibility and adaptability when ideas change.
• Ability to build trust and respect through active coaching, communication, and listening.
• Understand appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
• Medical, Health Savings Account, dental and vision insurance
• Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan
• 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
• Training opportunities
• FREE DISH Network Satellite TV System and Programming
• Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies
DISH Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at http://tinyurl.com/kwb59cf